Skip to main content

Want to know your rights and responsibilities regarding activity in the canals?

This is covered under MBRC’s local Laws – Subordinate Local Law No. 4.

If you wish to report any issues with Council, you should raise a Customer Request – either through their call centre, or preferably using the online method – as it allows you to pin-point the location of the incident.

The issues would typically be dealt with by the MBRC’s Local Laws Team (Rangers).

Leave a Reply